EDC weekend is almost here! How exciting! But what should you bring for EDC weekend? There are a lot of things you may need. From the clothing to what you need for inside EDC.
Make sure you go through everything when you pack it because you don’t want to forget something. I know that some of you are coming from very far away and it would suck if you forgot something important.
Remember that it is 3 days long and for some of you it will be longer. Campers at EDC have some different things to bring so I do suggest checking out the list for Camp EDC. There will also be a print out for campers.
The list is separated into sections to make it a bit easier on you. If you won’t be needing something then feel free to cross it out. And don’t forget you can print out the list as well.
Hope this helps you out!
Let’s get to it.
*This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. All opinions are still my own and not influenced in any way.*
What to Bring for EDC Weekend
- EDC wristband
- Water bottle/ Water pack
- Sealed chapstick
- Wet Wipes
- Phone Charger
- Spending money (card/cash/both)
- Comfortable shoes
- Shuttle pass (if taking shuttles)
- Body wash
- Feminine products (tampons/pads/etc)
- Contacts and/or glasses (if needed)
- Contact solution
- Contact and/or glass case
- Tylenol, Advil, something for headaches
4-5 days worth of clothing due to daytime, festival, and sleeping.
- Festival outfits
- Makeup brushes
- Face/body jewels
- Makeup remover
- Hair spray or hair gel
- Hair ties
- Fake eyelashes
- Nail polish
- Camera charger
- Kandi & supplies
- Vape pen/mod
- Small locks for bags
- Fanny packs
- Sealed packs of gum
- Phone charger case
- Food and drinks
There are also other things that you may want to bring, but it depends on if you are 21 and over. Or if you do drink and the hotel or place you are staying allows it. Then you may want alcohol whether it is beer, hard liquor, or wine.
If you want to print out the list then here you go:
- Don’t bring anything into EDC that is prohibited because it will be confiscated and not returned. Basically, play it safe or you may lose something you wish you hadn’t.
- EDC has a no-tolerance drug policy and they will have narcotics officers inside and out of EDC grounds.
- Follow hotel rules as well and don’t try sneaking in things that you shouldn’t.
- If you forget your wristband or it gets lost they can replace it for $40.
- You can also buy things that you forgot at a store, but it will cost more. Las Vegas is pretty expensive and so can the stores inside EDC as well.
- Have fun and stay safe!
Hope everything goes smoothly for you on your journey to EDC Las Vegas 2019! See you there!